donderdag 25 maart 2010

Zoo, BD card, Easter ornament



















Yesterday was a beautiful spring day and DD and I decided to take the kids to the zoo on their school free afternoon. We had big fun seeing all the animals. Jell though had more attention for the tractors riding around then the animals. He loved the penguins the most. We discovered something unbelievable, hadn't we seen it, we simply wouldn't believe it. At the age of 10, Stein had his first grey hair!!!! DD pulled it out. Flegmatic Stein said to that 'thanks mum, now I get 2 insead the one you pulled out!'
The second BDcard of this month arrived, it was for Ingrid. We could choose what to stitch.
And my easter ornament arrived, now I can show it.
Tonight I'm going to attend my first patchwork class, I'm excited!

3 opmerkingen:

PurestGreen zei

Great photos. Beautiful smiles. Hope you enjoyed your class.

Kathy zei

Fabulous photos of the children. It looks like they had a good time.

Your Easter ornament is beautiful.

Carolyn NC zei

Lovely pictures - grey hair at 10??? Wow! Love the ornament - beautiful!