vrijdag 5 februari 2010

Whisky

Tomorrow, my late hubby's collegues will pick me up and bring me to the Scottish fair and whiskyfestival in Gent. Hubby went there every year with them, a boy's day out. This year it will be a girl's day out. We will start with haggis, to lay a good bottom for the whisky.
I will meet a lot of friends there, all enthousiastic fans of Scotland.
At the moment, I don't feel ready to go, but I know when I'll be there it will be very nice, although very emotional, I think.
I only can fear that no stitching will be done this weekend!

2 opmerkingen:

Carolien zei

Hallo Edith,

Het is nu zaterdag en je bent dus weg, maar ik duim dat je een goede dag hebt in Gent, ook al zal het waarschijnlijk wel wat traantjes kosten ...

Groetjes en een fijn weekend,
Carolien

Mylene zei

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.