zaterdag 18 april 2009


I've stitched quiet a bit on the SAL and am almost there where I should be. So a little update from it here.
I made the decision to participate in a RR, it is a while ago since I did so. It is a 6 person RR, I chose Ana Barbara designs for biscornu's for it. The individual pieces shouldn't be bigger than 60x60 stitches, so I have printed those out who are small enough. I will make a bigger one myself.
This weekend is going to be hectic, this afternoon the last preparations in the day care center, tomorrow people can come and look. And hopefully subscribe their babies!
Next week is devoted to the mail art which has to be in place by the end of the month.

1 opmerking:

Brigitte zei

Nice progress on your WIP.
I hope that your daughter's daycare is a full success.