dinsdag 2 maart 2010

Many siggies







































This week was siggieweek! I received a lot of them and there are some more in the post. So I need to speed up my sewing. Until now I could cope with it and make some to send to people of my own choice.
But I need to do some cross sticht too, some birthdaycards need to be done.
My first sock is almost knitted. I will post a picture of it in my next entry (when I hope it is finished).
I got good news for the patchwork course. It will start at the end of the month, I hope I will receive the list of what we need soon, the preparation and the promise of going to do something really nice, can make you feel soooo excited!







2 opmerkingen:

Carolyn NC zei

Great mail week - they look so cool!

Carolien zei

Hello Edith,

How nice, these siggies, and how nice your course starts that soon! I hope you will enjoy it fully ...

Groetjes, Carolien