donderdag 7 januari 2010

Flowers

In my last entry, I forgot to mention one of my dear penfriends. Anthea lives in Australia and she sent me lovely flowers for Christmas. I was very surprised to see the local flowershop van stop at my door and deliver the flowers. I wondered very much from who they would be as my family and friends know I'm not a big flowerlover (except when they grow in the garden or in the wild). At first I thought 'Is it possible I have a secret admirer?'. It turned out that someone at the other end of the world had thought about me. It was so very touching!
I'm blessed to have so many good friends all over the world who have thought about me in this difficult time in my life. Friends are the most precious gifts someone can have.

1 opmerking:

Meari zei

Wow, how thoughtful!