The snowman is finished, I cut the fabric too short, so I had to modify the snowman, he is 40 rows shorter than in the chart. I don't think he is out of proportions, though.
The cushioncover of the sunflowers is ready, I think it came out beutiful. Those Regenboog cushions are so nice to give to people who need them.
The first part of the two banners are ready, except for the backstitch. The first one is a mystery Christmas banner, the second is a chart called 'our readingroom'.
I also finished the Lizzie Kate chart for this month.
So all of my cross stitch projects are finished, nothing done though on patchwork or quilting. On saturday is the appliqué workshop, if will involve hearts, I'm looking forward to it. It is a short one with the very basics, but knowing the teacher it will be tough enough to tackle.